Unchanted Memoirs of My Life , My Secrets and Me

The title says it all =) Rantings bout my life and what really revolves around me as human on Earth. -The future is always a new chapter...-

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, W.P. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I am Tze Lun, 16 from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I came across this campaign by UNICEF and i found it very interesting. UNITE FOR CHILDREN UNITE AGAINST AIDS. As youths of the world, I could not bear watching the world filled with cries of children. I hope those who will visit this blog will spread the message and help those in need. Be a part of UNICEF and paint smiles for the world -We are all different. Yet we are all children of God. We strive towards a common cause of freedom, justice and equality. That is what unites us as one.-

Thursday, November 02, 2006

My Precious...

Hello again. Can't seem to stop blogging Hahahaha!! (Already addicted :D) A good thing right. My friends have been giving me some motivational and inspirational words. So I have to continue my hard work on the blog. I will feel bad if I upset them. ;) (Ohhh so touching Hehehezz) Ok got to stop the "PERASAn" attitude and lets get going. Muahahaha!! Recently I went shopping at 1 Utama with my mum during a school day :) (I feel :( for my friends.) Shopping for a shoe actually and got one that really catched my eyes. A nike Free 7.0 trainer. It's so sporty and perfecto!! I love my mum so much!! :D Hahahaha!! Here are some of the photos of my new trainer.


My Red, Grey, and White Trainer





Here are some motivational quotes. It should be useful to some of our lives. Enjoy and be sure to catch my next post : The continuation of Travel and Places....

Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount.
Clare Booth Luce, in Reader's Digest, 1979
US diplomat, dramatist, journalist, & politician (1903 - 1987)
A timid person is frightened before a danger, a coward during the time, and a courageous person afterward.
  • Jean Paul Richter
    German author (1763 - 1825)
  • Reflect on your present blessings, of which every man has many; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.
    Charles Dickens
    English novelist (1812 - 1870)






    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wah...u oso gt blog ady?

    10:30 PM  
    Blogger Sam Leong said...

    This is great.. Keep it up.. I have linked your blog to mine.. Haha.. :)

    1:29 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home