Unchanted Memoirs of My Life , My Secrets and Me

The title says it all =) Rantings bout my life and what really revolves around me as human on Earth. -The future is always a new chapter...-

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, W.P. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I am Tze Lun, 16 from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I came across this campaign by UNICEF and i found it very interesting. UNITE FOR CHILDREN UNITE AGAINST AIDS. As youths of the world, I could not bear watching the world filled with cries of children. I hope those who will visit this blog will spread the message and help those in need. Be a part of UNICEF and paint smiles for the world -We are all different. Yet we are all children of God. We strive towards a common cause of freedom, justice and equality. That is what unites us as one.-

Monday, November 06, 2006

Parachèvement, Perfezione...

Hii!! I have started blogging again after tireless days of reading astronomy handbooks. My QUANTA competition which is just around the corner has been making me go mad. First: i am not packed, second: our model display is still incomplete and lastly i can't get all the facts into my head. So i am just hoping i could get over the problems as soon as possible and kickstart the adrenaline in my body for the competition. Muahaha :D. As I have promised, I will continue with my travel and places programme in vietnam. Total population of Vietnam is approximately 84,402,966 and the people are mainly involved in agriculture activities. History of Vietnam is definitely richer compared to Malaysia. I was surprised that the communist forces of the North was able to suppress the attacks from the Americans. Although they managed to succeed in the war but many lifes were sacrified in the process. Among them were Vietcongs, Americans, journalist who braved themselves to capture the historic events and citizens too. (mainly from the North) Hereby are the pictures taken from my visit to the Cu chi tunnels and the war memorial in Ho Chi Minh City.


(The map shows the area around Cu Chi which is the North's stronghold. The Brown area shows the Vietcongs tunnels. The blue is where the americans base is to protect Saigon now known as Ho Chi Minh City)


(How the tunnels where the Vietcongs hide looks like. The triangle area is used to store weaponry and ammunition.)

( Some of the weapons used by the Vietcongs and Americans during the war. Got my hands on the M1 Carbine and my friend tried both the AK 47 and Carbine.)
*All weapons used in the shooting range are live bullets


(Some of the traps used to capture Americans. Sure is painful. These are the creations of the Vietcongs put around the surface of the tunnels.)

I will end my post here. Sleppy (Yawns..) I have to go to school tomorrow. Need to rest my brains now. So see ya and i will continue in my next post. Bye!! :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol u said u gota quanta comin and u still blogging..ahhahahahaha... anywayz...good luck n chill~~ we know u guys are gonna do well~ u and kelsey and chyna are considered top students in our form..haha anywayz nice pix of vietnam..sure can use the traps in school =D keep up the good work~! ciaoz

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow..next time if sam,mun and i wanna go to vietnam, u can be our tour guide ady..all the facts we missed u can tell us..muahaha..

of all the wars tht took place in our world, i can only remember the crazy Nazis...nt all wars make sense to me..

3:14 PM  
Blogger Sam Leong said...

This is great... Historical places are always nice.. :)

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice posts: detailed and can help me imagine. Now I need not go to Vietnam ^^. the pics of the booby traps are the best (I almost imagined an american soldier in it. LOL). So, when is your next post coming up? I hope it's about Quanta. I suppose you have came back coz 2 or 3 weeks have passed by.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home