Unchanted Memoirs of My Life , My Secrets and Me

The title says it all =) Rantings bout my life and what really revolves around me as human on Earth. -The future is always a new chapter...-

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, W.P. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I am Tze Lun, 16 from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I came across this campaign by UNICEF and i found it very interesting. UNITE FOR CHILDREN UNITE AGAINST AIDS. As youths of the world, I could not bear watching the world filled with cries of children. I hope those who will visit this blog will spread the message and help those in need. Be a part of UNICEF and paint smiles for the world -We are all different. Yet we are all children of God. We strive towards a common cause of freedom, justice and equality. That is what unites us as one.-

Monday, December 18, 2006

Ich verrückt und Bolly..

Hi welcome to my 6th post =D It will be a short one. Heheheehhee. I just wanted to share some images of India that i got through Google Earth =) Anyway enjoy the pictures and try to visit India some day as it is a beautiful and a country rich with its culture and tradition. Let us all go BOLLYWOOD madness. Muahahaha =D Enjoy =p Bolly Bolly !!!


The school that made it all possible. City Montessori School, Lucknow.

The magnificent Taj Mahal with its white and priceless marbles

A close up on Taj Mahal =p

The Foundation of The Black Taj Mahal.

The historic Agra Fort. I didn't manage to visit it cos of time constrain. =p

First half of Agra Fort

Second Half of Agra Fort

The India Gate. I miss it too. =D

The India Parliment. I miss it too. Arghh =(

The Indira Gandhi International Airport. Definitely didn't miss it if not i won't be here now in Malaysia. =D

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam Leong said...

I like Google Earth images, nice to look at. By the way, congratulations on your acheivement in PMR. Way to go!!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home