Unchanted Memoirs of My Life , My Secrets and Me

The title says it all =) Rantings bout my life and what really revolves around me as human on Earth. -The future is always a new chapter...-

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, W.P. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I am Tze Lun, 16 from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I came across this campaign by UNICEF and i found it very interesting. UNITE FOR CHILDREN UNITE AGAINST AIDS. As youths of the world, I could not bear watching the world filled with cries of children. I hope those who will visit this blog will spread the message and help those in need. Be a part of UNICEF and paint smiles for the world -We are all different. Yet we are all children of God. We strive towards a common cause of freedom, justice and equality. That is what unites us as one.-

Monday, May 28, 2007

So Long...Yet So Short

Hey everyone! I am finally back after taking a three month break from blogging. I have been occupied with my project 'A Wish Come True' and I am currently participating in the Sunway University College Youth Leadership Awards. "So Long Yet So Short" The journey throughout the three months was one heck of a roller coaster ride. Having to juggle with exams + organising the project + organising teacher's day. Surprisingly I didn't even feel that the calendars have been flipping their pages. =D

Question of The Day:
All that in three months made me...(guess the answer and write the answers by leaving a comment)

Hahahahaha! i am just feeling a little bored =p. So those who knows me very well =) give it a try and i shall see who understands me most =D Meanwhile i shall post some pictures to allow U! the viewers to play a little catch up on my life. =)

BMW FI Front Wing

BMW Formula 1

BMW Formula 1 V8 engine

At the track during the BMW Sauber Pit Lane Park

Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are.
Bertolt Brecht
German Communist & dramatist (1898 - 1956)

*I on behalf of the prefectorial board of SriKl wants to apologise to everyone especially Form 4 and 5 prefects for the poor teacher's day celebration.

2 Comments:

Blogger T said...

it made you more responsible and not taking up another project!! bwahahahaha.. juz joking.

do you want F1 poster? i got it free in KL Convention Centre when I went for the engineering thing.

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaaha......stresss???thinnerrr due to stress??umm.....jollier due to achievements??LOL wad isit balloon?????0.o

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home