Unchanted Memoirs of My Life , My Secrets and Me

The title says it all =) Rantings bout my life and what really revolves around me as human on Earth. -The future is always a new chapter...-

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, W.P. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I am Tze Lun, 16 from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I came across this campaign by UNICEF and i found it very interesting. UNITE FOR CHILDREN UNITE AGAINST AIDS. As youths of the world, I could not bear watching the world filled with cries of children. I hope those who will visit this blog will spread the message and help those in need. Be a part of UNICEF and paint smiles for the world -We are all different. Yet we are all children of God. We strive towards a common cause of freedom, justice and equality. That is what unites us as one.-

Sunday, September 30, 2007

I have travel long and far..

Recently I found out that my last post on my blog was the 30th of May and now I am back to bring it back to life. I have been really busy with the amount of work I have in my school. Duties as a head prefect, duties as a normal student and am proud to say my friend from the Career Guidance Club, Kar Yan is currently running a campaign. SAVE THE EARTH!! Her vision for the future is excellent and I wish her all the best in her pursuit for her goals that will one day change the world. Good Luck. =)

For the past few months it has been eventful. Joined the 1st Sri Kl annual drama competition, interclass competition for best decorated class for the history section notice board and also the Final Exams =D Nightmare XD Anyway this post supposed to be in my blog on September 30th but i think I FORGOT TO CLICK THE PUBLISH POST BUTTON. Lol. This will be a short post. More of a few pictures to look at. 2008 is finally here. =) I need to think of something new to post. If you have any suggestion just leave a comment after reading the post.

I am 16 now and going on 17. I have been walking on Earth for 16 years XD and in the first time of my life I feel afraid. Afraid of things that would most probably change the pathway my life. My Tunnel of Dreams might shatter or prevail. It's all up to me.....

OR

Happy new year everyone and may 2008 be a good year for all =D Now, some pictures for the album XD


Roses and Thorns. Well Done =)

What lies beneath the universe?

They say sky is the limit. Do you really think so?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home